Homemade Cleaners for Healthier Living
Parents, we must take a stand for the health of our families, especially our children. Switching to the use of homemade Green cleaners in our homes is one way to effectively counteract the corrosive effects traditional cleaning products is having on the health of our families and the environment they live in.
There are many household natural substitutes which can safely be used in place of toxic conventional cleaners. Here is a list of eco-friendly Homemade Green cleaning products which can be used alone for a host of household applications.
* Lemon - effective against most household bacteria.
* White Vinegar - removes mildew, some stains, odors, wax buildup,
and cuts grease.
* Washing Soda - softens water, cleans walls, tiles, sinks, tubs, removes stains, and cuts grease
* Baking Soda – deodorizes, scours, softens water, cleans.
* Soaps - unscented soap, in any form, is biodegradable and will clean almost anything.
* Cornstarch - clean windows, polish furniture, shampoo carpets and rugs.
* Borax - disinfects, deodorizes, softens water, cleans wallpaper, painted walls and floors.
These household green products can also be combined to form more effective and cheaper homemade Green cleaning products.The use of these products cannot be guaranteed to be 100% effective but their use will minimize the use of toxic cleaners in our homes.
Formulas For Homemade Cleaners